Jeremy Gershfeld | Director of Culture
Jeremy Gershfeld helps the team at goodcounsel establish a culture of learning, innovation, and personal development.
A professional classical musician for the better part of two decades, Jeremy followed his deep interest in the interpersonal dynamics of performing ensembles into a career in organizational psychology, culminating in a masters degree in organizational development and executive coaching in 2014.
Jeremy has a passion for helping people realize their full potential both as individuals and as members of high-performing teams. Jeremy embraces Chicago’s winter weather evidenced by his down insulated winter wardrobe.
- Founder of The Quartet Approach and Gershfeld Consulting Group
- International string performer at Tanglewood, Ravinia, Salzburg, and Banff.
- University of Michigan
- Organizational Superpower: People become unafraid to give feedback that supports their colleagues. No one ever gets their feelings hurt.
- Obsessed with Beethoven string quartets and piano sonatas. Has strong opinions on all of them
- Grows peppers and tomatoes in his backyard