Elmer Thoreson | Attorney
A member of the first graduating class from the Institute for the Future of Law Practice, Elmer has supplemented his legal training with modern business skills such as process creation and improvement, project management, and document automation. He is always seeking a more efficient way to achieve client objectives and enjoys finding solutions to complicated problems.
Elmer’s previous work experience includes drafting appellate briefs for a state attorney general’s office and working as a paralegal at a high-volume collections law firm.
- Experienced paralegal-turned-attorney
- Legal modernist
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D.
- Legal superpower: controls an army of robot minions that generates documents and uses super-technology to do his bidding
- Currently listening to: Citizen’s Guide to the Supreme Court, Stuff You Missed in History Class, and Freakonomics Radio
- Apocalypse survival skills: gardening, preserving food, and baking bread