We are pleased that you’ve chosen to be a client and a customer of goodcounsel.
We want you to experience the process of working with us as easy, and – we hope – delightful. This is why we strive to deliver our legal services using uncommon sense and information-age savvy – for example, avoiding the out-of-control verbosity that plagues legal drafting and using technology to streamline the process everywhere we can, from call scheduling to document distribution and execution.
We promise to use our best professional efforts to represent you proficiently, and to help you achieve your goals, identify opportunities, and understand risks.
Along the way, we will:
- Communicate with you regularly and directly about the progress of your matter.
- Establish delivery dates and deadlines – and meet them.
- Keep an eye on costs, and inform you when work is going to fall out-of-scope or seems likely to exceed an estimate we have provided.
If you feel that we are not living up to these commitments, please let us know by emailing us directly.
The commitments below, which we ask you to adhere to, are necessary in order for us to work efficiently. They allow us to keep our hourly rates reasonable and to offer fixed project or monthly fees.
- Let us know of any deadlines well in advance so that we can schedule the work.
- Inform us of relevant developments concerning your matter as soon as you become aware of them.
- In view of the avalanche of emails that challenges us all, consolidate your communication with us as much as possible. Most importantly, when we provide drafts of documents for your review, we ask that you and your team provide your comments all at once and all together.
Let us know how we are doing
One final request: goodcounsel as an organization, and each of us here individually, is committed to continuous learning and development; it is an essential element of our culture. We welcome any feedback you might wish to share – the good, the bad, or the ugly. We are particularly interested in which parts of our process are working well for you and where a process might need improvement. Please don’t hesitate to share your views.
Bookmark our resources page
This information and more (see the navigation menu on the top left side of this page) is here so communicating with us is efficient and easy. For your convenience, please add this page to your “favorites” bar and/or bookmark it for future reference.
* * *
We appreciate that you’ve entrusted us with your important affairs and look forward to a continuous and fruitful working relationship.
Very truly yours,