goodcounsel is an innovative new legal practice, founded to provide individuals and businesses with the sophisticated legal representation typically associated with larger firms – at a much lower cost.
With a broad base of experience, we offer authoritative counsel to people and organizations across a wide range of areas, including:
- Private investment transactions
- Internet and media law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Asset and loan transactions
- Corporate organization, governance and operations
- Commercial contracts
- Software licensing/software-as-a-service terms
- Copyright and trademark protection, and general intellectual property counseling
- Employment agreements, separations and restrictive covenants
- Individual representation
Because a single point of contact and accountability is important, goodcounsel can access a network of talented subject matter specialists and manage them on your behalf, effectively serving as your outside general counsel.
Technological sophistication and low overhead enable goodcounsel to offer rates well below those of larger firms. A range of service plans are available, appropriate for different needs and budgets. These include straight hourly billing, fractional General Counsel services, fixed-price projects, and success-based fees.