goodcounsel is an innovative legal practice, founded to provide individuals and businesses with the sophisticated legal representation typically associated with larger firms – at a much lower cost.
With a broad base of experience, we offer authoritative counsel to people and organizations across a wide range of areas, including:
- Private investment transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- General corporate advice
- Commercial contract drafting and negotiation
- Copyright and trademark protection, and general intellectual property counseling
- Software licensing/software-as-a-service terms
- Online terms of service, privacy policies and DMCA compliance
- Employment agreements, separations and restrictive covenants
- Asset and loan transactions
- Individual representation
Because a single point of contact and accountability is important, goodcounsel can access a network of talented subject matter specialists and manage them on your behalf, effectively serving as your outside general counsel.
Technological sophistication and low overhead enable goodcounsel to offer rates that compare favorably to those of larger firms. A range of service plans are available, appropriate for different needs and budgets. These include straight hourly billing, Counsel-as-a-Service℠ subscription packages, fixed-price projects, and success-based fees. Please feel free to read our blog where we offer information about startup law and many other topics, covering things from 50-50 ownership to delusions about dilution, SAAS service agreements and more.